The following doctrines unite us with the historical, biblical, worldwide church established by Jesus Christ:
- We believe in one God eternally existing as three persons equal in power and glory.
- We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, who was born of a virgin, lived without sin, was crucified, died for our sins, was buried, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is coming again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe God offers eternal life by grace through faith to all who will repent and believe on Jesus.
- We believe the Holy Spirit equips us for service, sanctifies us from sin, and imparts spiritual gifts for the edification of the church and the work of the ministry.
- We believe the Bible is divinely inspired by God, reliable,
authoritative, and useful for spiritual growth.