July 5-7, 2018
1423 CR 101
Columbus, TX 78934
Geographically in the smack-dab center of the “Texas Triangle”, Columbus sits between Houston and San Antonio off of I-10 and is located south of Austin.
$119.95 (includes all meals and lodging)
7-12 years old
How Do I Register?
- Register online at discoverycamp.org by June 1st
- Scroll down and select “Campers”
- On the next page select “Click Here to Register with your Church”
- Type in YOUR email address and the signup code: 8CP9
- Follow the instructions to register your child(ren)
Where will the kids stay?
The kids stay in air conditioned dorms with their leaders. There are separate dorms for boys and girls. KidsWorld kids will stay together.
What will my child do at camp?
Get ready for lots of fun and a big encounter with Jesus at summer camp! Some of the activities include: 440 foot long waterslide, 52 foot high double-waterslide, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, archery, Champion’s Course (obstacle course), individual sports, arts and crafts, and a talent performance.
You’ll want to bring a little extra cash for the following:
- Concessions and the Gear Shop (souvenirs)
- Rockwall - Ticket: $1
- Super Archery - Ticket: $1
- Go-Cart Ticket (3 laps) (Height requirement of 52 inches) - $3
- Horse Ride Ticket (15-min trail ride) - $6
Got more questions?
Our KidsWorld Director, Amy Tyce, would love to answer your questions. Please email email@example.com