THE BRIDGE (COLLEGE)
Join us in theBRIDGE every Wednesday night at 7PM to experience a place where college-age adults (ages 18-24ish) can relax, worship God, and become champions together in Christ. You'll find friendship, fellowship and focus each week to help you grow in your walk with Jesus Christ and discover your unique purpose. The group is led by Loren Lindsey, who may be one of the coolest people you've met all day. Click his name to email him any questions you might have!
theBRIDGE also lives by something we call, THE CODE --12 core values that form the DNA of our tribe. It describes who we are, and sets the trajectory for how we want to get things done. If the Bible is our compass, the CODE is the map of the story we’re living:
1. We pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on us.
2. We love people when they least expect it and least deserve it.
3. We dream the unthinkable and attempt the impossible.
4. We believe that maturity does not equal conformity.
5. We know that today is NOT as good as it gets.
6. We will be known by what we are for.
7. We believe it’s okay not to be okay.
8. We were created for the battle.
9. We live in each other’s stories.
10. We embrace the wilderness.
11. We welcome mystery.
12. We relish the risk.